The School Board meets twice per term to:
- Establish and review from the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions;
- Plan financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions;
- Evaluate the school’s performance in achieving those objectives, priorities and directions; and
- Formulate codes of conduct for students at the school.
Board Member roles:
- Parent members of Boards bring their experience as parents at the school, and the views and context of the wider school community.
- Community members may bring expertise such as business, or accounting skills that the Board is looking for at that time.
- Department of Education employees bring their educational expertise.